Chiropractic care during pregnancy, utilizing the Webster Technique, provides a healthier pregnancy, and postpartum recovery by…
- Helping to control nausea
- Reducing pelvic and round ligament discomfort
- Decreasing the incidence of breech position, and increasing the ability to flip breech baby
- Providing proper pelvic alignment to promote:
- optimal fetal position
- decreased incidence of preeclampsia
- reduced labor times (up to 60%)
- Promoting optimal fetal positioning that supports natural labor and delivery
- Reducing the need for cesarean section through decreasing the instances of dystocia/difficult labor
- Lessening the need for pain medication
- Reducing the incidence of postpartum depression
- Increasing satisfaction with breastfeeding by increasing milk production and decreasing neck, back, and joint pain
What is Webster’s technique?
Our doctor’s are all certified in Webster’s Technique, a technique that was originally designed for pregnant moms!
We utilize this technique with our expectant moms to improve pregnancy and birth comfort, safety, and ease. Webster’s Technique identifies areas within the pelvis and sacrum that are subluxated, or misaligned, which are associated with difficult labor for the mother, inadequate uterine function, pelvic contraction, and baby mal-presentation.
The correction of the pelvis and sacral function can have a positive effect on all of these areas and help our pregnant moms to have reduced labor times and delivery pains by up to 60%!
Please visit the ICPA website for more information.