Company: AlignWell Chiropractic
Location: Holland, MI
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50-$18 Hourly
AlignWell Chiropractic is seeking an incredibly professional, independent leader with great organizational skills for a highly successful chiropractic office. We are looking for someone who is extroverted, compassionate, friendly, and highly motivated. Our practice is faith-based, educationally focused, philosophically founded, and driven by clinical excellence.
We are a family practice, regularly serving three generations. We are totally committed to patient education and connecting with those we serve, building relationships based on trust and commitment to excellence. If you are focused, self-motivated, hard-working, trainable, and wanting to make an impact on people’s health and their lives- we are looking for you!
Here’s some of what you’ll be responsible for each week. Of course, this will evolve over time as your knowledge within the company grows.
- Creating an amazing experience for patients when serving, communicating, scheduling, and processing financial transactions.
- Greeting patients by name, answering phones, multi-tasking, and helping the office flow smoothly!
- Learning how to use objective technology to help walk patients through their wellness journey!
This is right for you if:
- You love to serve ALL people
- You enjoy being on mission to help others, not just to clock in and out of a job
- You want career-path opportunities
- You love a work environment that is positive, honoring, dynamic, and enthusiastic
- You want to see our community THRIVE!
Align & Co. is a dynamic and innovative concierge health company that is disrupting the barriers of healthcare. We are on a mission to change the way companies view their employees’ health and revolutionize customized health benefits.
As an international company serving clients across the globe, we are seeking to have a strong presence in twenty-five states and major markets worldwide. Our aim is to extend our reach and impact to as many organizations as possible because we firmly believe that every company has the potential to create a healthier and happier workforce.
Our company culture is built on four core values: enthusiasm, honor, community, and growth. These values are the foundation of everything we do, shaping our interactions with clients and employees, as well as the innovative solutions we offer.
We are very passionate in our chiropractic services, AlignWell®, which offers the placing and training of world-class chiropractic providers onsite and bringing a local clinic to communities in need. Our AlignWell® practices are family based and our mission is to serve individuals and families by inspiring health, growth, and hope through principled chiropractic care, promoting prevention, protection, and recovery.
We have three different areas as a Chiropractic Assistant (Front Desk, Evaluator, Back Office), which we cross-train in as appropriate with skills and desires. As our company’s services are high in-demand and we are growing very quickly, you may have evolving responsibilities or be requested to support other department/team initiatives based on your skill set and the company’s priorities.
- Kindhearted and positive with a desire to serve the community
- Desire to learn new skills, with a strong work ethic
- Detail and task-oriented with spatial awareness and critical thinking abilities
- Able to perform basic data entry and having a proficiency in basic computer skills such as GSuite products (Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, etc.) or Microsoft Products (Word, Excel etc.)
- Internet literacy
- Natural ability to build relationships
- Quick to learn all systems and procedures
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Looking for long term commitment; Career advancement opportunities!
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and creating unforgettable moments for practice members.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage and connect with individuals at all levels.
- Empathetic and patient, with the ability to understand and address the needs of diverse practice members.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and foster positive relationships with colleagues and practice members.
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to travel for mobile evaluation needs and varying office location support
We expect excellence:
- You won’t have time to scroll through social media to pass the time
- There isn’t a place for gossip
- Customer service means you serve, even when patients are grumpy
What we offer:
- Paid time off and holidays
- Great work-life balance
- Growth potential for ideal role within the company
- Life insurance benefits
- Health Insurance benefits (Health savings account)
- Parental leave
- Complimentary Chiropractic care plan for you and your immediate family
- Mileage reimbursement (as applicable)
Shift and Schedule:
- Open hours (see website for details) + Opening/closing duties
- Up to 4 weekend shifts per quarter for screenings and sponsored events.
- Weekly team meetings and monthly team trainings
Interested candidates are invited to fill out our job application and submit their resume to https://forms.gle/zRiwEPj2d4pNDfFL8 . Please select “Chiropractic Assistant” as the desired job you are applying for. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Align & Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Application Deadline: November 23, 2023