Associate Doctor of Chiropractic
Company: AlignWell Chiropractic
Location: Holland, MI
Job Type: Full-time
Attention all dynamic and driven chiropractors! We’re on the hunt for a passionate and experienced Doctor of Chiropractic to join our dream team at AlignWell Chiropractic. Our cutting-edge base technique is none other than the life-changing Torque Release Technique (TRT) – so get ready to change lives! Nestled in the stunning city of Holland, MI, we’re looking for a chiropractor that truly cares for our practice members. Join us and be a part of a team that discusses injuries and health concerns with patients, performs biomechanical assessments, and administers personalized CarePlans. So what are you waiting for? Come join a team that provides top-notch care while enjoying life in a beautiful location!
The chiropractors in our office are anything but ordinary. Our team is composed of friendly, communicative rockstars with exceptional listening skills who know how to analyze symptoms and zero in on subluxations to provide top-notch comprehensive treatments. Our doctors possess a deep understanding of the nervous and musculoskeletal system and are always sure to recommend other specialists as needed. If you’re ready to join a team that is attentive, thorough, and committed to extraordinary patient care, then we’re looking for you! Demonstrate the same characteristics as our current practitioners and become a future superstar in our office.
- Analyzing patient health history, neurological assessments, and X-Ray evidence to create care recommendations.
- Provide insight and recommendations for lifestyle, nutrition, exercise and stretching for quality of life improvement and symptom alleviation.
- Documenting care and treatment through the office EHR system.
- Maintenance of up-to-date certification on technique and practice procedure with engagement in developments within the field. This would entail conference attendance and active participation in understanding the developments within the philosophy and execution of Chiropractic medicine.
- Capacity and competence to refer patients to other practitioners or specialists when necessary.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- State license
- NBCE Part I-IV and PT Boards completion
- Certification in Torque Release Technique or willingness to become certified.
- Certification in Webster Technique or willingness to become certified.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of neuromusculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and treatments.
- Understanding of stretches, exercises, therapies, and lifestyle changes that may enable healing and maintenance of health.
- Commitment to excellence in practice and conduct for the betterment of our office culture and the care of our patients.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary ranges starting at 85-110K+ based upon experience and role
- Bonuses and profit sharing opportunities
- Healthcare insurance benefits
- Paid time off and holidays
- Malpractice insurance
- Equipment / integrator repairs
- MAC membership coverage
- Paid continued education credits
- Discounted health and nutrition supplements and products
- Great work-life balance
- Growth potential for ideal role within practice (i.e. ownership of office, entrepreneurial pursuit, etc.)
- Relocation bonus
- Mileage reimbursement for onsite workplace adjustment program
Shift and Schedule:
- Full time status
- Averaging 37 hours / week
- Occasional weekend dates for screenings and sponsored events
- Willingness to travel to onsite workplace adjustments based on need and availability
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to fill out our job application and submit their resume to https://forms.gle/zRiwEPj2d4pNDfFL8. Please select “Doctor of Chiropractic” as the desired job you are applying for. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Align & Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Align & Co. is a dynamic and innovative concierge health company that is disrupting the barriers of healthcare. We are on a mission to change the way companies view their employees’ health and revolutionize customized health benefits.
As an international company serving clients across the globe, we are seeking to have a strong presence in twenty-five states and major markets worldwide. Our aim is to extend our reach and impact to as many organizations as possible because we firmly believe that every company has the potential to create a healthier and happier workforce.
The work ethic expectations and our team culture are fundamental components of our office. We work hard, we hold high professional and personal expectations, and we love to have fun.
Our company culture is built on four core values: enthusiasm, honor, community, and growth. These values are the foundation of everything we do, shaping our interactions with clients and employees, as well as the innovative solutions we offer.
At the heart of our offerings is our flagship product, AlignIQ®, a cutting-edge data analytics software. AlignIQ® empowers corporations to gain a deep understanding of their employees’ health through health surveys, diagnostic technology, and proprietary algorithms. By providing invaluable insights and risk mitigation strategies, AlignIQ® enables companies to curate novel wellness solutions tailored to their unique needs.
We are very passionate in our chiropractic services, AlignWell®, which offers the placing and training of world-class chiropractic providers onsite and bringing a local clinic to communities in need. Our AlignWell® practices are family based and our mission is to serve individuals and families by inspiring health, growth, and hope through principled chiropractic care, promoting prevention, protection, and recovery.
We’re on the hunt for a talented individual to join our team for the long haul. At our office, we fully recognize the unique and invaluable skill set that our doctors possess. That’s why we’re committed to creating an environment where our doctors can focus solely on what they’re truly passionate about – after all, that’s when the magic happens! Our dynamic and highly trained team is more than capable of taking care of the many tasks that contribute to running an efficient office. So, if you’re ready to join a team that enables you to focus on cultivating your passion and vision for practice, then we’re the perfect fit for you!
Check out our website for more information and details about our practice: https://alignwell.life/.